Why We're Different
We're Held to a Higher Ethical Standard
A Selected Independent Funeral Home
What this means to you.
- We are invited into membership only after meeting rigorous selection criteria.
- We are carefully screened for their commitment to quality, range of consumer choices, affordability, and high standards.
- We are privately owned, meaning that your needs come first, and directly from our family.
- We view our reputation as our most valuable asset.
- We must demonstrate ongoing high standards based on feedback from the families and individuals we serve.
Harrod Brothers Funeral Home is a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes, a worldwide professional association of independent, locally owned funeral homes, who share a common interest in continuous growth and improvement to best serve families and individuals in their times of need. All selected members have been hand-selected by invitation for membership, and as a member, we have agreed to uphold the professional and ethical standards of the shared Code of Good Practice. For more information on our affiliates Selected Independent Funeral Homes or Order of the Golden Rule, please visit the links at the bottom of the page.
Where Integrity Matters
We've never compromised our ethics, or cut corners in quality for any reason. While that may be easy to say, rest assured we can prove it to you.
Simply come into our office. Experience our high level of professionalism, tempered with compassion and empathy. While you're here, feel free to ask one of our staff members the following questions:
- Are you locally owned?
- Are you a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes?
- What types of services can I receive here if there is life insurance or if pre-paid arrangements were made?
- What are the necessary steps, materials or government regulations to consider while pre-planning a funeral?
- Am I able to customize the funeral service to meet special requests?
- What kinds of funeral packages do you offer?
Whatever your question may be, our staff will be happy to speak patiently and strive to provide the information you are seeking. We are always here to help you in any way we can. Call us at 502-227-4526 to ask those all important questions then and there, or set an appointment to come in, see the facility and meet with our staff.